Corporate Governance Highlights
Flowserve Corporation is committed to implementing corporate governance practices that are consistent with best practices and fully comply with the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and the listing standards of the New York Stock Exchange. These practices reflect our commitment that our Board of Directors oversee the company with a forward-looking governance structure which serves the best interests of all our stockholders.
We also intend to disclose on our website any amendments that we make to, or waivers that we grant from, the Codes of Ethics affecting our principal executive officers, principal financial officer and principal accounting officer or controller, or persons performing similar functions that relate to deterring wrongdoing or promoting:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships;
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that we file with, or furnish to, the SEC and in our public communications;
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations;
- The prompt internal reporting of violations of the Codes of Ethics to an appropriate person or persons identified in the Codes of Ethics; or
- Accountability for adherence to the Codes of Ethics.
Concerns or complaints about accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters may be submitted anonymously to Flowserve’s Ethics Hotline by telephone, toll-free, in the United States 1-800-799-4597, or by going to the ethics website at Ethics.Flowserve.com.